Website Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Grand Union Housing Group’ or ‘GUHG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of the websites whose registered office is Derwent House, Cranfield Technology Park, University Way, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AZ. Our company registration number is No. 30388R and is registered under the Industrial and Provident Societies Act 1965. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of our websites is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- This websites use third party websites for additional services such as online payments and property information. We do not accept responsibility for these websites so please refer to their Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies .
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our websites for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on our websites is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our websites meets your specific requirements.
- Our websites contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in our websites which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of our websites may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time our websites may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of our websites and any dispute arising out of such use of our websites is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Report an error on this page
Oops! We could not locate your form.